Monday, September 23, 2013

Just

September 23, 2013 an easy fun adventure 100-mile Georgia Jewel meditative run. In total after getting lost, I end up with a 120 miles while having the best time of my life, I literally ran for 33 hours nonstop, while climbing this beautiful wish I had a camera 1,600 feet of elevation. I learned a lot about self, and the passion that the Georgia Jewel has, to put on an event like this one. Thank you very much for not sleeping, giving me food to eat and smiling at every single aid station, not to mention the extra mile to supply my vegan needs, just for me to run in the bushes and play with nature this weekend, I LOVE YOU GEORGIA JEWEL.
”Being tough is what we all are, because it consist of equal parts persistence and experience in life. When understood in the essence of love, trying to outrun your opponents becomes a wasted energy, because the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head.

"In it all weather you start or finished a 5K, 6K, 10K, 13.1M, 26.2M, 30M, 35M, 50,M,100M you are all my hero’s because” It is not the critic who counts; not the one who points out how the strong stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the one who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust, sweat and mud; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends themselves in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if they fail, at least fail while daring greatly, so that his/her place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment